- On the contrary, you might have heard about server-side programming such as PHP, ASP.Net, JSP etc. All of these languages are created on the program browser but not run on the server and its output is converted to HTML and appears in the browser and its code You cannot see on the browser.
- Do we have to learn these three?
All these questions can be answered only when we know what is the work of these three people. So let’s understand the use of these three:
HTML: This is the structure of the web page.
CSS: Cascading Style Sheets is designed with part of the website’s presentation, and the color is filled in it.
- Form Validation: While taking input on a form by the user, verify that the data entered like email, mobile no etc. is in the correct format or not.
- Drop Down Menu: The dynamic drops down menu can be created for the website.
- Animation: It is also used to animate the elements of the website and to put different animation effects.
- Browser Detection: User can find out what the browser is using.
- Cookies: Some information may be stored in the user’s browser and when the user visits again, this information is called cookies.
- Code Editor: You can use a normal text editor to write code like notepad or any code editor such as Notepad, Dreamweaver, Sublime, Brackets etc. can use anyone.
- Browser: You can use an advanced web browser such as Chrome, Firefox, Safari etc.
- Security Issues: As you know it is executable on the client’s browser, it is not very secure, although keeping some security in view of security, some restrictions have been placed in the user’s system such as it does not read or write the files of the user’s system. Can do it Despite these restrictions, some malicious codes may still run.